CARDIOLIFE MEDICAL S.L at Carretera de Madrid nº 210-1º. 36318 Vigo – Pontevedra (Spain) with CIF B36999928, is responsible for the processing of personal data processed through this website. This clause provides information on the use that the company will make of your personal data.
We also inform you that CARDIOLIFE MEDICAL S.L. has a designated Data Protection Delegate, whom you can contact at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
1. WHERE IT INFORMS
On the following page: Legal notice
2. DATA PROCESSING
3. LEGITIMIZATION OF THE PROCESSING
The basis for the legitimization of the processing of Personal Data shall be that resulting from the contractual or pre-contractual relationship, labour relationship or any other that is required for the processing of data, such as the express consent.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2OO2 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and Directive 2OO2/58/EC, we inform you that in the event that you do not wish to receive communications and information of a commercial nature by means of this electronic communication system, please inform us by this same means, indicating in the subject line UNSUBSCRIBE COMMUNICATIONS so that your personal data can be removed from our database. Your request will be processed within 10 days of being sent. In the event that we do not receive an express reply from you, we will understand that you accept and authorize our company to continue sending the aforementioned communications.
4. DATA CONTROLLERS
In compliance with current legislation on Data Protection, we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us with by any of our means of collecting information will be incorporated into automated and/or manual processing, with CARDIOLIFE MEDICAL S.L., with whom the contractual relationship is maintained, being responsible for such processing. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Likewise, CARDIOLIFE MEDICAL S.L. declares and guarantees that it maintains the security levels for the protection of personal data in accordance with the legislation in force, and that it has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access, theft of the data provided by the interested parties and to ensure that its employees observe these requirements, as well as the duty of secrecy regarding the data subject to protection and other confidentiality obligations in force.
The data will be kept for the duration of the relationship that generates such processing or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Once the relationship that justifies the data processing has ended, the data will be blocked in accordance with the provisions of the regulations, and once the legally established period has elapsed, the data will be deleted.
Data protection law confers the following rights on the data subject:
• Right to revoke any consent given.
• Right of access: To know what type of data is being processed and the characteristics of the processing carried out.
• Right of rectification: To be able to request the modification of data that is inaccurate or untrue.
• Right to portability: To be able to obtain a copy in interoperable format of the data being processed.
• Right to limitation of processing in cases where it is not considered necessary.
• Right to erasure: To request the cessation of the processing of the data and their erasure when their storage is no longer necessary.
• Right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos c/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001-Madrid, E-mail: email@example.com, Telephone: 901 100 099.
If you would like more information regarding the processing of your data, rectify any data that is inaccurate, oppose and/or limit any processing that you consider unnecessary, or request cancellation of the processing when the data is no longer necessary, you may write to: CARDIOLIFE MEDICAL S.L., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (+34) 986 28 39 74. Said communication must include the following information: name and surname(s) of the user, the request, the address and the data.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user himself/herself. However, they may be executed by a person authorised as the authorised person’s legal representative. In this case, documentation must be provided that accredits this representation of the interested party.
5. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The purposes of the data processing carried out by the Data Controller are detailed below:
- CUSTOMERS: Management of the relationship with customers.
- SUPPLIERS: Management of the relationship with suppliers.
- ACCOUNTANT AND FISCAL: Data necessary for the fulfiLlment of the company’s fiscal and accounting obligations.
- LABOUR: Management of the relationship with employees/workers and collaborators.
- HUMAN RESOURCES: Management of the relationship with candidates for employment in the company.